Man, last week was a GREAT week for sports! Lots going on. It all started with Cliff Lee re-signing with the Phillies (Ha Ha Yankees) and never stopped.
Here are the highlights in my eyes;
- DeSean Jackson’s last second punt return that completed the Philadelphia Eagles’ comeback against the New York Giants earlier on Sunday is already being considered one of the most incredible finishes in football history and I missed it… The game – not surprising since I don’t really like football – but on replay / highlight too…
- On Friday, the Phoenix Suns pulled off a six-player trade in which they sent leading scorer Jason Richardson, Earl Clark and former lousy Raptor Hedo Turk-a-poo to the Orlando Magic for for Crap-tor Wince Carter, and 2 guys I have never heard of named Marcin Gortat and Mickael Pietrus and a 2011 first-round pick and cash in case Carter sucks, I guess.
- Washington Wizards send Gilbert (Bang Bang) Arenas to the Magic for Rashard Lewis. The Magic will now prohibit betting in the locker room.
- The Milwaukee Brewers win the Zack Greinke sweepstakes, joining ex-Jay Shaun Marcum.
- Edge wins the WWE World Heavyweight title
- Penguins sniper Sideny Crosby’s amazing point streak continued.
- Also Hawks on a roll, NYI stinking, Heat starting to Gel and Chris Bosh?!? Really?