- I loved the R-Truth / John Morrison segment on RAW the other night. Brought a whole new look at R-Truth who I could not stand mainly because of the singing and the piercings. I could have done without the smoking, however.
- Hoping the Buffalo Sabres – who held off the Toronto Maple Leafs late season surge beat the Philadelphia Flyers. I detest the Flyers – well everything Philly, except the Phillies. To see them lose will hopefully be a sign to management there that being the league bullies will not bring success and championships. Hartnell, Carcillo, Pronger, Versteeg, Mike Richards… Ugh.
- Any chance the Heat are going to lose in the 1st round? Doubt it.
- IF the NHL brings the Jets back to Winnipeg, I think the country of Canada should arrange a deal with the Jets where by people buy a Jets jersey and 50% of it goes to the team to help it keep some cash so it won’t be considered a small market. I’d buy one!
- I watch TNA wrestling and as much as I like the wrestling, I realize each and every Thursday night how bad the writing is. Storylines come and go with no rhyme or reason, people like Rick Flair and still in there, and guys like Gunner and Murphy and Rob Terry are portrayed as useless. Even RVD gets called out for being a pothead in the show. I just don’t get it. If I wanted to watch the alsorans from the WWE, I’d watch Superstars, not Impact.
- Come to think of it… I think Philly management might be writing for TNA… The Flyers always like to be big and tough, however, no goaltending and too many goons is a huge problem. They got to the finals with Michael Leighton, then gave him a huge contact but he didn’t play well this year so they turned to Bobrovsky, who had a bad game and they handed the reins over to Brian Boucher – who I used to watch in junior… Big talent, big ego I thought, and now Boucher let in soft goals so they’re back and Leighton whho may not have played since December 3rd or something crazy like that. Hey Philly… Less goons, better goaltending!